Sunday 12 January 2014

I Heart Pattern Testing:Peek-a-boo Lullaby Line Body suit and hat

I saw Amy from Peek-a-boo Pattern shop was calling for testers for her new lullaby line and that the sizes went down to premie. I signed up to test the body suit and hat and mittens in the tiny premie size for my daughter's new doll.

This was a super quick sew and the instructions were easy to follow. I made three body suits and matching hats and made mittens for two of them. They don't require much fabric and come together quickly so I can see myself making a LOT of these for Ellie's doll, up-cycling clothing as I go. 

Amy has made a number of patterns in this line and they are all super cute. It makes me wish I had been as proficient at sewing before I had the kids. I think I would have made most of their baby clothes if I had been. 

These are knit patterns and I know some people are afraid to sew with knits but they are seriously so easy that they make a good intro into knits. 

Pop over to Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop and check out these cute patterns for yourself. They'll be released any day now and I'll try to pop back and add a link to the bodysuit when they are.

Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment