Thursday 5 September 2013

Operation: Project $0 - Preview



I'm very excited about this blog series over at Winter Wonderings and Whatnot. Suzanne has challenged herself to come up with outfits for her children's fall wardrobe for $0 (or as close to it as possible). Suzanne started this series last year and made some great things. This year she has invited some cool guest bloggers to join in with her and... one of them is me :)

Look at the line up! Some of my favourite bloggers are going to be dropping by to share their $0 creations. I'm a bit star struck and so very excited to have been asked to join in.


I had a ball making my outfit and can't wait to show you all next week. My turn will be Monday 9th September. Pop over and check out the contributions so far from CathGrace and Suzanne herself.

A sneak peek at my $0 outfit :)


Thanks for visiting.

Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment